CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cranberry Lane

Ok - since I am a co-owner of this blog and I am not as gifted as the other girls technically that is (blog creation and rearranging etc) I thought I'd share a bit about what I do.

What can you expect from Cranberry Lane by cassandra2491 - anything and everything! I'd call myself ecclectic. I love creating except in the kitchen! I have paper projects, crochet items, fabric projects but you won't any baking from me - but I won't say never ever as who knows when and where Mr mojo will come and visit:)

Where can you find me ebay, etsy, madeit and now the Handmade Expo on Feb 20.
www.ebay.com.au - cassandra2491
www.etsy.com - cassandra2491
www.madeit.com.au - cassandra2491

and don't forget my personal blog
www.cassandra2491.blogspot.com

I love reading your comments and feedback and catching up with everyone - feel free to visit soon - and don't forget to see us at the Handmade Expo. (if you mention my blog you will receive 10% off your purchase.

**Please note blog owners are inelligible for the 10% discount** sorry LOL:)

1 comment:

Swift Jan said...

So what if I make up a different name can I get the discount then? hehe

It's nice to have you on board!