CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's nearly Handmade Expo time!

I just thought I'd remind everyone that the Handmade Expo is coming up on Saturday February 20. We will be in our usual area under the shelter of that big building's roof. And the BIG and EXCITING part is that we have GROWN to encompass TWO STALLS

That means Double the Gossip!

There will be the usual crew:
♥ Basil Bee
♥ For Fun & Fancy
♥ Scurrette
♥ Sweet Pea Delight 
and for an extra helping of exciting news, we have grown to include:
♥ Cranberry Lane and
♥ My 3 Lovelies

Over the next few weeks we will introduce each of these wonderful women and their goodies to you so you know what to expect (and where to find it).

And one more tidbit of Gossip... Mr Scurrette (Scurry) will be adding his touch to the clan (is that even allowed?) by painting a new Gossip of Women sign for us! It most likely wont arrive for the February market, but it is on order...

Love you all,

♥ Bec ♥




5 comments:

cassandra2491 said...

Hey cool, but - oops I already introduced myself.

Swift Jan said...

WOOOOOOOT!!!! Can't wait to see the sign!!!

I have been madly sewing! Can't wait :D

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Now, this is super duper exciting..See you all there....

my3lovelies said...

Oh how fantastic!! What a man that Mr Scurrette is!

Micky - Handmade Expo said...

Oh yeah... see you there ladies, can't wait to see the sign and head over for a "gossip session""" LOL.

Micky
xxoo